Customize & Book
Amazing Holiday Packages
About the Destination:
Located at a brief expanse of 50km from the garden city Bangalore, the Camp at Kanakpura is home to the exquisite lake of Hosadoddi. A stone’s throw away from the Forest estate of Bananthimari, this pristine camping experience offers you a wide range of experiences ranging from trekking to historical exploration to spotting the bountiful excitement of wildlife.
About the Activity with Details:
Engage in an exciting experience that caters to corporate training, team visits, college fun and family outings! Surrounded by the gorgeous mountains skirted by a pristine lake, one can enjoy trekking amidst the Bananthimari hills or feel the rush of adrenaline while kayaking in here. Recruit a paddle raft or a canoe and experience nature in all its plush richness.
What is included in the tour
- Trekking,rappelling,zipling into water,coracle ride,boating and kayaking
- 1 Welcome Drink,1 Lunch,and Hi Tea
- Campsite booking and forest taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in Tour Inclusions
Activities available at the camp:
- Trekking :- Trekking to Devara Gudda hill top in Bananthimaari state forest range.(We recommend early morning trekking) Cave Exploration - After 5 km of ascent you will encounter a cave which has area of more than 500 sq ft & a pit with 40 ft dept
- Water Activities will start with 300 metre Zipline land on water Water sports options :- Kayaking, Canoeing, Coracle & Swimming ( Its Mandatory for everybody to wear life jacket even if you know swimming or don't know)
- Rappelling / Bouldering /Wall climbing
- 360 Degree Rope course with 8 different elements
- Slush Games - Mud Obstacles corse, Kabbadi & Volleyball is the prime attraction
- Experiential Learning / Outbound training - This is a separate package
- Corporate team building activities - we have more than 100 kinds of activities exclusively for Corporates and colleges. Our programs range from the fun and easy activities to the more advanced and physically challenging activities by using an experiential training and development methodology."Experience the Difference Team Building with us !!
Nature camp Kanakapura Day outing#Night camping Package
Corporate team outing/School trip /Family outing/ package
Timing: 9.00AM TO 6.00PM
Day Outing Package: 1050/- Per-head
Timing: 11.00AM To 11.00AM
Night Camping Package: 1750/-Including: Tent stay, Campfire with music, Dinner,breakfast, All the activity
9:30 AM - Arrive at camp, welcomed with welcome drink.
10:30 AM -12.00 PM - members will be divided into teams
- Team-building & Ice breaking games will be conducted
Everything is included in the package itself we wont charge anything extra
Activities available at the camp:
Water Activities will start with 150Mtr Zip-line land on water
Water sports options :- Kayaking, Canoeing, Coracle & Swimming
( Its Mandatory for everybody to wear life jacket even if you know swimming or don't know)
Rappelling / Bouldering /Wall climbing
360 Degree Rope course with 8 different elements
Slush Games - Mud Obstacles corse, Kabbadi & Volleyball is the prime attraction
Experiential Learning / Outbound training - This is a separate package
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM - Start with activities
- Options will be given to each members whether they want to go for Water Activities or Rope/climbing Activities and will be done vice versa for post lunch.
- Even we can organise competition in water activities, a team of 5 members each, one member has to do zip-line and once he/she reach the point, the other 4 members has to take the coracle and bring him back,least timed team will be the winner.
Trekking is also recommended
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM - Lunch &Relaxation
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM - Continue with Activities, those who are done with Water Activities in the morning can go for Rope course
- Those who dont want to do any activities can relax and go for other options like cricket, badminton, Archery, frispee, Indoor games etc
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM - Hi -Tea.
What to carry
- Loose fitting clothes with shorts or cargoes (It needs to dry quickly and shouldnot absorb water)
- Change of clothes/ Towel
- Trekking shoes are preferable(Sports shoes will also do)
- Water Bottle (minimum 2 litres)
- Cap/ Sunglasses (optional)
- Sunscreen Lotion (optional)
- Cord for spectacles and sunglasses
- Camera (optional) (Cant be taken in the raft)
- Mosquito Repellent (if required)
- Swimsuits/ Trunks
- Personal Medication, if any
- Personal Identification (Compulsory)
How to Reach
Kanakapura is situated at a distance of 50Kms from Bangalore City in Ramnagar (Rural) district.